The Chico Chamber of Commerce serves the business community of the greater Chico area through membership, partnership, advocacy, economic development, and visitor services. The purpose of the Chico Chamber is to leverage the voice of business for community good. The vision of the Chico Chamber is to make Chico the safest, most vibrant, premier city in the North State. Read the 2016 Community Vision Report to find out more.
What is Chamber membership?
- An investment in moving Chico forward through advocacy and economic development in areas defined as most important by businesses.
- An opportunity to identify your business with the economic and community advancement achieved by the Chico Chamber Board, staff, volunteers, members, and partners.
- A built-in network of business relationships, leads, and opportunities for success.
- A one-call connection to personalized advocacy services addressing local and state regulations.
- Access to the Chico Young Professionals Organization and Chamber Ambassador program.
- An opportunity to make a difference in Chico!